A:Honey, wait! I've sprained my ankle.
亲爱的,等等!我把脚踝给扭了。
B:Oh, my god, are you OK?
哦,天哪!你还好吗?
A:Of course not!
当然不好啦!
B:Come on, sit down, and let me have a look.
来吧,坐下,让我看一看。
A:The pain is killing me.
疼死我了。
B:I told you to wear running shoes. But you don't listen.
我叫你穿跑鞋。可你就是不听。
A:I thought leather shoes will do just as well.
我以为穿皮鞋也可以跑嘛。
B:Hold on, don't move, I will take care of that.
等一下,别动,我来处理。
A:What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办?
B:I will get some ice, and put it on your ankle.How does that feel?
我打算拿些冰来,敷在你的脚踝上。感觉怎么样?
A:God! It's freezing!
天哪!冷极了!
B:Be brave. Don't worry. You will be able to walk soon.
勇敢点。别担心。你一会儿就能走路了。
注释:
sprain vt. 扭伤
ankle n. 脚踝
pain n. 疼痛
leather n. 皮革
freezing adj. 冷的,冻的
brave adj. 勇敢的
家庭总动员 Do it together
2025国考·省考课程试听报名